Beyond Patriot air defence: Why Ukraine is pushing Europe to build its own missile shield

Another night, another barrage. As Russia launched fresh waves of ballistic missiles and drones at Kyiv, Ukraine’s air defences were once again put to the test.Zelenskyy, speaking in ​his nightly video address, said Ukraine needed its allies to ensure weapons supplies were provided more promptly.“I am preparing changes in Ukraine’s diplomatic efforts. We need a…

Read More

EXCLUSIVE | Indian record holder Tejas Nandakumar barred from Commonwealth Games 2026 – ‘I’m absolutely devastated’ | Commonwealth Games News

Tejas Nandakumar barred from 2026 Commonwealth Games NEW DELHI: For Tejas Nandakumar, India’s national record holder in the Men’s S7 100m backstroke, the past 24 hours have been a whirlwind of disbelief.The 20-year-old from Bengaluru was supposed to compete at the upcoming Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, starting July 23, and everything had been building towards…

Read More

Jeff Bezos’ ex-wife MacKenzie Scott who sold half of her Amazon stake makes latest donation to a US non-profit mobilising youth and young adults to change culture around …

Jeff Bezos’ ex-wife MacKenzie Scott and the American billionaire philanthropist has donated $20 million to Active Minds, a US nonprofit that works with young people to change the culture around mental health. The donation is the largest in the organisation’s history and comes as Scott continues her large-scale charitable giving after selling a significant portion…

Read More

‘Occult rituals to help her conceive, forced pills’: Daughter-in-law accuses former MP Vinayak Raut, family of harassment; 5 booked | Mumbai News

UBT leader and former MP Vinayak Raut (File Photo) THANE: UBT leader and former MP Vinayak Raut, his son Gitesh Raut, and five others have been booked by the Kapurbawdi Police based on a complaint filed by Raut’s daughter-in-law, Girija Raut, who on Sunday publicly reiterated her allegations and demanded action against the accused.Addressing a…

Read More

‘Deeply worrisome’: MEA condemns attack on vessel carrying Indian crew off Oman coast | India News

NEW DELHI: The ministry of external affairs on Sunday condemned the attack on a commercial vessel carrying Indian crew members off Oman coast, calling the continuing attacks on commercial shipping in the Middle East “deeply worrisome”.MEA spokesperson Randhir Jaiswal, in a statement, said that 10 of the 11 Indian nationals on board were rescued, while…

Read More